Classes are taught at Global Beads, Inc. 345 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
By completing the purchase of a class you agree to the following:
Requirements of Students:
- Have all tools and materials in hand, and ready to go at start of session.
- Be on time and ready to go. Lost time and instruction cannot be made up during the session, as this would be an interruption of the other student’s time & money. If you are late and lose significant time it can be made up by joining the next scheduled class at a cost of $30.00 or 50% of original fee, whichever is greater. (See GBI Commitment & Promises). Important Information:
- “Basic Series” classes are designed for participants 16 years and older. “Make and Take” Series are designed for 12 years and up. Special arrangements, in some cases, can be made to accommodate someone younger. Please see instructor.
- All classes start at 6pm sharp (unless otherwise noted).
- GBI does not supply any tools required to participate in the classes offered.
- GBI is not responsible for any lost tools. We suggest you mark them.
- GBI will not be held accountable for injuries to any student while they are using their tools.
- Due to limited resources and capacity, GBI is only capable of teaching all classes in the English langauge.
- Class size is limited to 10 students.
Fees: Reservation is secured with full payment of class fee. Class fee is not refundable if canceled within 48 hours of scheduled class start. Cancellations not accepted within 48 hours of class date. Class fee is forfeited. A $25.00 fee will be assessed if a student cancels at least 48 hours prior of scheduled class start. Cancellations are only accepted via e-mail or by calling during store hours. Phone messages will not be accepted.
By completing the purchase of a class, the student acknowledges, understands and commits to all the terms in the above.