Be prepared to start 2 or 3 patterns in the Leather & Chain Weaves class. We will practice different weave options and review closure options.
Depending on the weave, you will need 2″ to 3″ of leather per inch of chain pattern. Depending on the weave, 1mm or 1.5mm will work best. Two thicknesses of your leather must fit easily in a link of the chain.
- 24″ 6mm or 7mm Rolo Chain (per bracelet)
- 1mm leather and 4mm crimp cover or 1.5mm leather
- 7″ to 14″ large open weave chain (curb)
- 1mm leather or 1.5mm leather
- 7″ – 14″Antique style Flat chain
- 1mm leather
Super New Glue
Medium Weight Wire cutters (Flush cutter preferred)
2 Chainnose, Flat nose, or Bentnose or combo
Tweezers or awl
1 – 2 Clasp or Button Closure
2 – 4 4mm, 6mm and 8mm Jumprings per clasp
5mm crimp covers