Basics: Pearl Knotting Registration
In our Pearl Knotting class, you will learn a quick and easy way to knot between beads. Using a single silk cord, you will learn how to knot beads in a traditional method. Silk and knots add flexibility and protection to your finished necklace.
You will learn how to use beadtips, and have the option to learn how to measure spacing between your beads for a “floating” effect.
Class time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Unless otherwise noted.
- Griffin Silk thread card typically size 4 or 6
- 2 14K Gold-fill or Sterling Silver bead-tips
- Sterling or Gold-fill clasp
- 2 4mm gold-fill or Sterling jump rings
- 16” beads: Glass, Swarovski Crystal, Pearl or Stone
- Metal accent beads: Sterling Silver, Gold-fill or Base Metal
- #5 Tweezers
- Velvet Pad
- Hypo-Tube Cement
- Fine Scissors or thread cutters
- Round nose pliers
By purchasing this class, you agree to GBI’s Class Agreement.