Basics: Stringing Registration
Learn the foundation of designing and making beaded jewelry, its tools and structure, and the distinctions of the cording and findings available. Create a necklace or bracelet using Softflex® wire and crimps. We will review and play with basic design ideas, spacing, color and lengths for different projects.
We will show you our time and money saving skills when creating jewelry. A great opportunity to repair broken jewelry, or redesign necklaces you own. Update existing jewelry, modify the length, and more.
Class time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- 30′ .014 or .019 Soft-Flex Wire
- Sterling or Gold-fill crimp tubes
- Sterling or Gold-fill clasp
- 16″ beads: Glass, Swarovski Crystal, Pearl or Stone
- Metal accent beads: Sterling Silver, Gold-fill or Base Meta
- Crimping tool
- Round nose pliers
- Light Weight Soft-Wire Cutter
- Velvet Pad
By purchasing this class, you agree to GBI’s Class Agreement.