Macrame’ Bracelet Registration
Yes that hemp macramé© look is back. With this skill, you can make necklaces, bracelets, anklets, keychains. It’s fast, easy and uniquely your own. Have fun.
Learn to macrame between beads or multiple colors of cord.
We will use larger beads (10mm or larger). Cord length will vary with the addition of beads, and the width of the cord.
Hemp, Slon Cord, parachute cord are all good options for macrame. Fiber cords knots easily and holds knots well. Although you can use just about any evenly constructed cord. If you choose not to use hemp on your first project you want to pick a material that is not too slick.
We recommend two colors of cord for better visibility while learning.
In this class we will teach you the basic Square Knot Sinnet and the Half-Knot Spiral.
We will briefly cover adding an adjustable option.
Class time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Button with large enough hole for 1 cord. (item 3)
- 20lb Hemp, or 2mm Chinese knotting cord, or 1 mm leather for the knotting. 8-10 et
- Core cord 2.5 ft of 1mm or 2mm cord.
- 1 to 5 inches of beads (optional) Beads will need to fit on cord.
- Scissors or Soft Wire cutters
- 2″ binder clip
- Hypo Tube cement
By purchasing this class, you agree to GBI’s Class Agreement.