Peyote Bracelet Registration
Peyote Bracelet is a beautiful offset pattern of woven beads. Peyote stitch, also known as Gourd stitch, is an off-loom bead weaving technique. Peyote stitch may be worked with either an even or an odd number of beads per row. Both even and odd count peyote pieces can be woven as flat strips, in a flat round shape, or as a tube.
Class time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- 1 6″ tube or hank 8/0 seedbeads – up to 3 colors
- 1 button for closure
- 1 Spool Silimide or Nymo thread
- 1 Thread Heaven (recommended for Nymo)
- 1 pair of thread scissors
- 1 4-pack English Beading Needles #10
- 1 velvet pad
- 1 to 3 triangles (optional but helpful)
- 1 Thread Burner (optional)
By purchasing this class, you agree to GBI’s Class Agreement.