Wrap Bracelet Registration
“THE WRAP BRACELET” OR LEATHER WRAP BRACELET: Learn how to make these wrap bracelets. We have improved upon the current methods and we like it! In this class, you will learn the weave required to make these bracelets from start to finish, as well as how to tie a double overhand knot. We will cover different combinations and demonstrate common mistakes you will probably encounter.
For the first-time bracelet, we recommend starting with 6mm beads. For best results, as with any new skill, practice will be required. In this class we will complete a 7′ bracelet. You may choose to use 4mm beads and make multiple wraps on your second bracelet.
Swarovski Pearls are strands of 100 beads
Czech Fire-polish Glass are strands of 50 beads
Class time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- 3′ of 1mm to 2mm cord
- Tuff Cord, Micro S-Lon, Fire-Line, Nymo or Silamide thread
- 2 large hole accent beads (optional)
- 6 or 7 inches of beads (hole to hole measurement) at least 6mm
- 2 4mm beads
- Button (make sure the 1 to 2mm cord fits through shank)
- GS Hypo Cement (red box)
- Lightweight wire cutter or Scissors
- Medium Twisted wire needles or Size 10 needle
By purchasing this class, you agree to GBI’s Class Agreement.